Wednesday 6 June 2012

Foundation Degree Show

I am currently in the process of helping to direct the Foundation Degree Year Two's in their final show. This experience has taught me alot, not only with how to help mould ideas together but also how societies issues- which on the surface are believed to be "adult" issues- are infact in the minds of young people. This provide me with more evidence as to why my investigation into issue based theatre being a successful vehiclefor tackling unsolvable issues is so important to do!
Young people myself included have ideas, worries and solutions- same as the older generations however we just have a different way of expressing these ideas- and society SHOULD and MUST become adaptable inorder to provide a forum to which every idea no matter how presented is as valued and acknowledged as the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment