Wednesday 21 November 2012

Question......Developed.....Potentially....

Is Issue based theatre in an inclusive environment more effective than other organisations/theatres that practice in an "non-inclusive" environment?
 
This is what i first thought my question could be, however upon reflection and comments from Ahmet and Paula and Anthony...it lead me to believe that potentially my question is fundamentally flawed. The term "effective" in it self harbours so many limitations and potential bias during my inquiry.
 
Now obviously i am going to try and be as un-biased as possible and allow me to be lead by my research and not my concieved conclusion leading my research. However i believe that using the term effective i could end up defending th company and the ehtos i am most used to unknowinly and deeming it more effective than others, in tern not allowing my self to learn from other organisations to further widen my knowledge.
 
SO
 
What are the comparing and contrasting factors of issue based theatre within and inclusive environment to a "non-inclusive" environment?
 
I do need to find a term for non-inclusive that is not non-inclusive...just because i feel that could sound offensive if i took that term to other organisations. I simply mean an organisation that does not actively practice inclusive theatre.
 
Thoughts comments or anything else will be greatly greatly recieved. And thankyou for all the comments so far they have been so helpful
 
Jojox

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jojo - how is the inquiry join as you start Module 3?

    ReplyDelete